Hereafter referred to as ‘our websites’.
By using our websites, registering with Bang Curry Ltd, our subsidiaries and/or using the Services, you are accepting and consenting to the collection, use, disclosure and other handling of your Information as described below.
Information we collect or receive
When you use our websites, we collect and retain information that you, as a customer or potential customer, provide to us as well as information that is automatically or passively collected from you, your device or your browser.
Information that you may provide to us:
- Contact and profile information, including name, email address, postal address (including post code) and telephone number.
- Account information, including your user-name (which may be your email address), password, log-in details, transaction details and successful referrals.
- Credit card information, including the name on the card, card type, card number, expiry date and CV2 is collected and processed by our third-party payment processor. We retain limited credit card information for our records (e.g. the last four digits for validation purposes) but we do not store or retain complete credit card information.
- Communications to us, for example reporting a problem or submitting queries, concerns or comments regarding our websites, their content or your account.
- Any other content or information you choose to provide, including photos you may upload.
- Details of your visits to our websites, the resources you access and any data you download.
- Information about your visits to our websites, the resources you access, any data you download and information related to the ways in which you interact with our websites.
- IP addresses (including the general information in such address, such as city, county and post code), unique device identifiers, other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types and browser language.
- Referral pages and links, URLs, number of clicks, pages viewed, how long you’re on a page, your search queries and results.
- Information about your device, computer and/or browser you use as well as the device’s operating system. This may include your device hardware model, operating system version, or mobile network information.
We may also combine information that we collect from you with information we obtain about you from third parties and affiliates and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we may provide.
We use your information to better serve you, such as by letting you know about new products we’ve added to the our range that we think you’ll like. Some other examples of how we may use your information include to:
- Process your orders and provide you with our services.
- Inform you about your scheduled delivery, rewards earned by you on our websites and ask you for feedback on your recent deliveries.
- Provide, operate and maintain including, for instance (without limitation) to administer your account, provide you with order and billing information, monitor use of and downloads from our websites.
- Improve our websites and services for customers, analyse website usage, investigate complaints or website operations and identify visitors to our websites.
- Analyse our users’ demographics and track sales data.
- Provide you with offers, competitions, marketing materials and other promotional materials, both online and through other marketing channels, such as third-party social networks, like Facebook.
- To assist us in finding other potential customers similar to you (but we would never disclose your data in doing so to any of those customers).
- Communicate with you and investigate any complaints.
- Perform market research, data analytics and data appends. To accomplish some of these tasks, we may enhance or append other data collected from or about you to the information we possess.
- Protect against fraud, unauthorised transactions, security issues, claims and other liabilities and manage risk exposure and quality.
- Verify whether you have had a previous account with us to prevent fraudulent take-up of our offers.
- Provide customer support and diagnostic assistance, for instance, by analysing the information, our service’s integration with other platforms and the contact information and other materials you submit to us.
- Associate an email address that you have provided to us with previous browsing and purchase experiences. We may be able to make this connection whether you are logged on or not and we will know whether you receive email alerts and will be able to associate this with any other contact information you may have given us.
If you have elected to unsubscribe from marketing communications we will keep a record of this and ensure that we include your email address on suppression lists to ensure that we do not contact you with marketing communications.
Information sharing and disclosure
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We will only share it with third parties in accordance with this Policy, or as otherwise required by law.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With trusted service providers, to perform or assist us in performing any of the functions of our business, including (without limitation) to assist us with email delivery, customer and technology support, hosting services, fraud prevention and marketing, data enhancement, advertising and market research services.
- We also provide analyses of our customers in the aggregate to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties. We do this so that we and our business partners can understand our customers better and so we can keep bringing you first-rate services. We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, statements made by our customers such as comments or feedback we receive on our products or Services.
- As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, your information may be among the transferred assets or may be shared with the other company or business for purposes of evaluating the transaction.
- We may share your information with third-parties with whom we have a contractual relationship.
- We may share your feedback or comments. If you post anything to our websites or through the services that can be viewed by the general public, we may share that with third parties.
- We may use third-party Web analytics services on our websites, such as those of Google Analytics.
- We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) with your consent. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be for us to operate our platform and communicating with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email or other electronic marketing
We will only use your email address for marketing when permitted by law. You can opt out of receiving future communications at any time. Please note, when opting out that you may continue to receive some information from us where this is already in the communication pipeline, typically for up to 48 hours after the date and time you update your account.
You may also unsubscribe from receiving all marketing emails by updating your by writing to us or emailing.
From time to time, we may also contact you by post (unless you have objected to us doing so) with information on special offers or events regarding our products or services.
Security and retention
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures and security features, as well as internal guidelines, designed to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from loss, alteration, unauthorised access or improper use. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and we will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, alteration, unauthorised access or improper use of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, you should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password used on our websites. We recommend that you change your password from time to time for additional security. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Only key members of our personnel have access to personal information. Backups are run to prevent loss of information and our Internet servers are housed in secure facilities.
It is advisable to log out and close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your choices and your rights
If you are a customer of ours, we may provide you access to account and usage information, such as:
- Your transaction history.
- Your delivery information (name, email, delivery addresses, billing address), which you can change at any time.
- Your payment information, which you can change at any time.
- The ability to change your password.
- If you wish to access, correct or update your personal information, you will be able to do so via updating your account details aon our websites, however if you are having trouble please write or email us at email@example.com.
- If you wish to request deletion of your personal information, you can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe here” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us at email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Our websites may contain links to external websites. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
Changes to our policy